Not many features in this in this release, but some important fixes and a lot of quality.
From now on Mobile Angular UI releases will be more skinny and frequent thanks to automated tests, CI and a simplified and standardized process.
Welcome NPM (many thanks to npm support)
In the early stages of maui some random guy took
mobile-angular-ui package on npm and refused to give it up untill npm support guys forcefully transfered the ownership.
So from now on mobile-angular-ui will be distributed through npm.
npm i --save mobile-angular-ui
- support for UI-Router: added
ui-stateso it does not clash with ui-router directives (9ad2f57)
- activeLinks module supports html5Mode (d3cbbbf)
- updated fastclick to version 1.0.6 (03060e2)
- updated font-awesome to version 4.6.3 (9f7424c)
- removed webdriver postinstall hook (2a43565)
- Implemented workaround for jQuery event normalization (a3bb0e7)
- scrollTo behavior when
scrollableHeaderis present (54b0e41)
comments powered by Disqus